Wow! 2017 was an AWESOME reading year for me! I finally found the book community online, and have been going full speed ever since. I am so grateful for Booktube, Twitter and Blogs, I have been introduced into some of my favorite series and books of all time!
Here are my personal Favorites of 2017.
These are in no particular order, honestly because I am not sure which one is my Top of the list!
- Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser: 5/5
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater ( The Raven Cycle Series 4/5) 4/5
- Wolf by Wolf AND Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin: 5/5 and 5/5
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin: 5/5
- The Diabolic by S. J Kincaid: 5/5
- A Court of Mist and Fury ACOTAR series 4/5) by Sarah J. Maas 5/5
- The Thousandth Floor and The Dazzling Heights by Katherine McGee 5/5 and 5/5
- Nyxi by Scott Reintgen: 5/5
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller: 5/5
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan ( The Heroes of Olympus Series 4.75/5) 5/5
- Cress and The Lunar Chronicles (as a whole series 5/5) by Marissa Meyer 5/5
- The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross: (Pub Date: 02/06/18) 5/5
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass Series 4/5) by Sarah. J Maas 5/5
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton 5/5
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows 5/5
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee 5/5
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli 5/5
- Vicious by V.E Schwab (not pictured my mom has it) 5/5
*** If you would like to see my personal thoughts and reviews on each of these books, please go to my goodreads: Which you can find the link to on my home page!